PT Jawa Satu Power
The PT Jawa Satu Power is a Joint Venture Entity between PT Pertamina Power Indonesia, Garuda Power Holdings B.V. and Sojitz Global Investment B.V. established on December 05, 2016 as a Special Purpose Company in running, controlling and managing the assets of Jawa-1 Power Plant business activities, which serves as the largest gas fired power plant with CCGT technology in Southeast Asia. The Company runs its business professionally by upholding an effective and efficient Corporate Governance Principles in order to provide continuous added values to Indonesia through stable power supply.
Jawa Satu Power deals with more than 20 Companies involved, 3 main consortium members, 2 additional members in FSRU (Jawa Satu Regas), 3 senior lenders (JBIC, NEXI, ADB) plus 5 commercial banks (Mizuho, MUFG, Societe Generale, OCBC Bank, Credit Agricole), 3 main EPC contractors, and advisors on the financial, legal, as well as technical and engineering. Companies involved come from Indonesia, Japan, Korea, America and Europe, which is connecting almost the whole continents of the globe. Jawa-1 Power Plant is the first project with such complex scheme, with a great spirit and open minded of all parties to obtain a beneficial solution enabling to achieve Financial Close and conduct the groundbreaking with dedication, unlimited hard work and effort, creativity to achieve Company’s objective to make this project complete and meet Commercial Operation Date on time as committed.
Saat ini PT Jawa Satu Power sedang membuka lowongan kerja terbaru untuk lulusan S1, berikut info selengkapnya:
- Has at least a bachelor’s degree in industrial/mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in warehouse at power industry or similar industry with 24/7 operations
- Has a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar supervisory position
- Required skills: Warehouse Management System, Inventory Management, Logistics, Receiving, Distribution and Planning Management, ERP (SAP and Maximo), ISO, 5R, Leadership, Communication, Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of typical safety and environmental requirement for the storage of hazardous materials
- Able to create and develop an SOP for the Warehouse Operations and familiar with the relevant business process for the Power Plant’s Warehouse or similar industry
- Knowledge of Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting the overall activity of warehouse operations
- Knowledge of typical procurement activity, commercial processes and budgeting system
- Experience with the implementation of computerized Accounting system & Maintenance Management System, inventory control and warehouse management systems
- Good leadership skills in a multicultural environment, Possess excellent team building skills
- The ability to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken)
- Placement: Cilamaya, Kab. Karawang
Silahkan kirim CV terbaru anda ke: firstname.lastname@example.org